Monday, August 13, 2007

A final thought

Well, I'm back. I made it home Friday after a few hours of delay at the airport, and on Saturday I went to see a show produced by the Upstate Shakespeare Festival. I've been a member of that company since 1999 and many of the folks in the cast were friends. It was great to see everyone and there were a lot of questions about the workshop.

While I was hanging out with friends after the show, I got to thinking about how I'm lucky to be part of a supportive artistic community and how I'm determined to take what I learned in my 5 weeks at Stella Adler forward both in my acting and in my life. I had thought I'd write some grand summing up, but I won't really know how to think about the experience I've just had until I attempt to put what I've learned into practice.

This is the end of this blog, at least for now. Thanks for reading and watch this space for the next step in my theatrical life, whether its grad school or moving to NYC. Break a leg.....

No comments: