Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Today was...

...a bit ragged, as we are transitioning between scenes in Sam's class. So some people don't have their scene ready and some just have the bare bones. Contrary to what I wrote earlier, I'm going to be working with the Venezuelan Girl on something. The reasons for the change are too boring to explain, but I'm happy to say that we are going to be looking at Chekhov's one-act THE PROPOSAL, which I worked on in college in a student-directed production. There's the potential for some fun here, and the character of the hypochondriac who proposes marriage to his neighbor and ends up arguing about a dog is right up my alley. (I know I said I wanted to be challenged, but everybody wants to feel good about themselves, right?)

Tuesday is our "light" day, we get out at 4 instead of 6.30. So I sat in the park and worked on memorization and then went to HARRY POTTER. Tomorrow's post should be more substantial....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh... leg's gone

Simon Crowe said...

Yes, it is great to work on this material again!!